Our Developmental Clinic provides a collaborative multi-disciplinary assessment lead by a paediatrician. This clinic determines the nature and extent of the child’s multiple developmental challenges and may or may not include a formal diagnosis.
The Developmental Clinic assists with:
- Facilitating a medical diagnosis by providing an appropriate multi-disciplinary assessment and/or referrals for further assessment and investigation.
- Determining therapy requirements/interventions that can be provided by One Kids Place.
- Generating a comprehensive treatment plan that may include referrals to community agencies.
- Facilitating provision of counselling and support needs for parent(s)/caregivers as it pertains to the child’s diagnosis and/or developmental difficulties.
- Eligibility for this clinic will be determined by our clinic team in consultation with the paediatrician.