“One Kids Plan”
By listening to your family story, we will begin to work together to develop a “One Kids Plan”. Our staff have years of accumulated knowledge, training and expertise in supporting families to achieve their goals.
We will work with you and your family to tailor your plan to fit your lifestyle, childhood budget, scheduling and other factors that play a role in successfully achieving your goals.
Book your Appointment today by calling our Service Facilitator @ 1-800-626-9100 Option 1 (3876), or use the form below.
Resource Clinic Days
Our Service Facilitator(s) is your go-to resource to help you understand and make informed decisions. Our resource clinic days are designed to assist parents/caregivers in the following;
- Funding – assisting with the completion of Ministry and Community Applications (this is provided in a 1:1 format, by appointment only)
- Services Navigation – facilitates referrals to other services as appropriate, internal or external (this is provided in a 1:1 format, by appointment only)
- Visual Supports– this is a hands on resource day, designed to equip parents with individualized day to day visuals that may assist in their child in daily living.
To register for Clinic days please call our Service Facilitator @ 1-800-626-9100 Option 1 (3876) or use the form below.
We understand the landscape of Autism Services is changing, our Service Facilitator is here to answer any of your general questions. Please don’t hesitate to call 1-800-626-9100 Option 1 (3876).
Additional Family Services- Fee for Service
If your One Kids Plan or general consultation identifies that your family requires further assistance, One Kids Place offers individual fee for service sessions. These sessions can assist families in the following areas (this service is an eligible expense through the OAP Childhood Budget or Developmental Services Ontario (DSO));
- IEP or IPRC School Consultations
- Case Management
- Community Case Conferences
- Individual (1:1) Resource Consultation
Our Service Facilitator is here to help you with any of our Autism Family Services, contact us today.
I consent to receiving information from One Kids Place about services, events and updates.