About Our Employees
- We employ over 80 staff, within the districts of Nipissing, Muskoka and Parry Sound, who perform a wide range of functions in the day to day operation of One Kids Place. Staffing positions vary from full-time to part-time as well as contract work.
- To support your child or youth, the Centre employs intake coordinators, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech language pathologists, social worker, therapeutic recreationist, communicative disorders assistants, therapy assistants and program assistants.
- Many of our staff offer services in both official languages (English/French).
- Our staff have many years of experience and are regulated by their respective Colleges.
- Our staff members share the same goal- to provide rehabilitation and support to assist the child in participating to their fullest potential in all of life’s activities.
- Our staff utilize a team approach to working with children, youth and families.
Please refer to the Join Us section of this website to find out how you can become a member of our team.